Logo Design Process
- A questionnaire will be send to you (word document format) in order to have an understanding of your needs, target market, color scheme preference, samples of logo you may like, etc.
- 3 Revisions maximum allowed per logo design
- First revision will include 3 proposed version of your logo
- At the 3rd revision, a final version of the logo must be selected, hence the design of the final version will be completed
- Once the final version is completed, you will receive your logo via email in the following formats: AI (Illustrator-Vector image), JPEG and PNG.
- Upon completion of the logo design, you will be asked to confirm via email, acceptance for the service provided.
- Logo design has to be 100% paid in advanced
- Once the first revision is sent to you, there is no refund
- logo design payment terms conditions are different if your logo design is part of a whole web design project with GB Web & Graphic Design.
The following is a gallery of logos designed in Montreal by GB Web & Graphic Design for clients in Canada and USA.